You may have often seen people talking about how a bouquet in most cases, is the most appropriate gift. But why is it so? It is just a flower bouquet. It’s simple and there’s nothing special about it. Well, you are right and wrong at the same time. Yes, it is simple, but there are plenty of things that make it a special gift.
After all, people consider it the most appropriate gift for any occasion. You can give a perfect flower bouquet by occasion with your favorite choices of flowers. Nevertheless, the bigger question is, what makes a flower bouquet such a special gift that it can be given on practically any occasion?
Why are Flower Bouquets Perfect?
Flower bouquets are often given for special occasions such as Birthdays, Anniversaries, Mother’s Day, and Father’s day. We all know that happiness radiates like the fragrance from a flower and draws all good things towards it. With the ever-growing interest in the natural world and flowers here are some reasons why flower bouquets are perfect for every occasion.
- It looks colorful- A flower bouquet is a great gift on any occasion because the colors of the flowers make everyone smile and happy from within.
- Its fragrance- The fragrance is one of the major reasons why we like flowers so much. Their fragrance will refresh and relax you.
- It can make someone’s day- Imagine that just a flower bouquet is capable of making someone’s day and they will even cherish you.
- To show you love them- If there is any kind of love you want to express to your loved one, consult your florist and pick the best flower bouquet.
Unique Tips to Make a Flower Bouquet
While anyone can plop a handful of flowers into a vase, there is a little more thought and technique that goes into the art of flower arranging. It requires a bit of planning and careful preparation to create a beautiful centerpiece and ensure flowers maintain their color and freshness. Tips that will help you to make a perfect flower bouquet are:
- Decide a Flower Arrangement: One way to guide your arrangement is to decide on a color scheme before shopping for flowers. Then, when you go to buy flowers, you know you’re picking up colors that work well together.
- Cut and Prepare Flowers: First, remove extra leaves and damaged petals from stems. If there are unwanted buds on the same stem as a full flower, cut those off as well. Once the stems are cleaned up, make a fresh diagonal cut to the bottom of the stems.
- Choose a Vessel: Tall branches or top-heavy flowers might need a weighted vessel. To hold water and keep the flowers in place, line the basket with a plastic container. If necessary, fill in with moss around the container to disguise it inside the basket.
- Prepare Your Flower Vase: To make sure flowers stay in place, create a grid of floral tape. Stick the stems through the holes of the grid to keep them in place.
- Create a Base With Greenery: The best way to arrange flowers is to start with greenery as a base. Eucalyptus, ivy, and fern fronds are good greenery go-to.
- Add focal flowers: Focal flowers are usually the largest blooms or those with an unusual color or texture. Make sure to add in odd numbers for a more natural look.
So the next time when you are confused as to which bouquet you should buy, go with the one which has been beautifully arranged. It will always be loved by the receiver.